Thursday 11 October 2012

2 days left!

It's two days left before the first Marathon of the 50, and I have to say, I'm feeling quite at ease.

I work at North Quay in Brisbane and from my office, looking out towards the Kurilpa Bridge and South Brisbane is a view of Mount Cootha. Even though the runs are so close I just want to set off and hit the hills right this second!!!

Tomorrow is the final day before take off and to be honest - though I said I wasn't running, the weather is so clear and crisp it might be rude not to.

Either way, this weekend is about spending some quality time with the wife who is on Prac (She's studying Primary Education) as with the weekend will bring a much warranted and required reprieve for her as well as spreading the word about my blog and the event and sending it around for as many people as possible to take a read.

For anyone that checks out the blog - I really appreciate it!!!!

OH, AND IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN DONATING OR SIMPLY IN READING WONDERFUL STORIES ABOUT RUNNING AND COURAGEOUS ACTS IN GENERAL, PLEASE FORWARD THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment